- Partner at WELA Strategies, an online wealth management and financial education firm
- Host of Money Matters, a call-in investment and personal finance radio show on News 95.5 and AM 750 WSB Radio and Atlanta’s longest running financial talk radio show.
- Serves as a financial expert for both local and national media including CNN, CNBC, and Fox Business Network.
Wes Moss is a former writer for The Balance who covers financial planning. A Certified Financial Planner, he's a weekly guest columnist for AJC.com, the website of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Publications and Awards
- Author of You Can Retire Sooner Than You Think
- Author of Starting From Scratch
- Author of Make More, Worry Less
- Named one of the top 40 fee-only investment advisors in the country under the age of 40 by Wealth Management magazine in 2012
- Named one of America’s top 1,200 financial advisors by Barron's each year from 2014 through 2018
Moss holds a degree in Economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.