Great American Cookies is giving out a sweet tax day freebie that you won't want to miss.
All customers who stop into their local Great American Cookies store on April 18 will get a free Birthday Cake cookie.
There's a limit of one cookie per person and you'll want to call ahead to make sure your local store is participating.
If you want to save even more at Great American Cookies, they have a free rewards program that will save you some great discounts and freebies.
Visit World of Beer on Tuesday, and you can get a free select draught or $5 off your check.
You'll need to be 21 to take advantage of this offer and you'll need to check to make sure your local World of Beer is participating.
After mailing in those taxes you're going to need a relaxing tax day freebie like this free massage from HydroMassage.
Contact your local HydroMassage for more details.
Stop into California Tortilla on Tax Day, April 18, and say the password "Tax Crunch!" to get free chips and queso.
A purchase is required and this deal isn't valid with any other offers.
Customers who visit Hot Dog on a Stick on April 18 can get a tax day freebies of an original turkey dog.
There's no purchase necessary and it's limited to one per customer.
Here's a tax day freebie that will help get you organized for another tax year.
Bring in this coupon to Office Depot/Office Max now through April 29, 2017 and you can get 5 pounds of documents shredding for free.
Bring in this Staples coupon and you'll get up to two pounds of documents shredded for free.
This offer is only available in store.
On April 18, tax day, you can visit Sonic and get half price single patty cheeseburgers all day long.
You'll need to mention the deal while ordering and there's a limit of 5 cheeseburgers per person.
Not quite free but still a great deal!
Besides being tax day, it's also National Parks Week which means that you can get into any of the nation's national parks for free the weekends of April 15-26 and April 22-23.
Be sure to check with the national park you'll be visiting, many of them have special events this week.
11More Tax Day 2017 Discounts
These aren't quite free, but they're some great deals that are being offered on tax day, April 18, 2017.
- Noodles & Company - Use the code TAXDAY17 when you checkout online at Noodles & Company and you'll get $4 off your $10 or more order. This deal is valid April 12-18.
- Bob Evans - Get 30% off your total purchase at Bob Evans on Tax Day.
- Quizno's - Quizno's loyalty members can come in on April 18 and get 10.40% off their purchase.
- P.F. Chang's - Use the code TAXDAY to get 20% off your takeout order on April 17 and 18.
- Schlotzsky's - Get a free The Original Sandwich on April 18 with the purchase of chips and a 32 oz. fountain drink. Valid at participating locations only and no coupon is required.
- Firehouse Subs - Get a free medium sub at Firehouse Subs when you purchase a medium or large sub, chips, and a drink. This offer is valid April 18-20.
- Boston Market - Visit Boston Market on April 18 and you can get a half chicken individual meal with 2 sides, cornbread, regular sized fountain drink, and a cookie all for $10.40.
- Bruegger's Bagels - Get a big bagel bundle at Bruegger's for $1.40 April 12-19.
- Sonny's BBQ - Get a half-priced rib dinner at Sonny's on tax day this year.
- Capriotti's - Update from a small sandwich to a medium size for free at Capriotti's only on April 18.
- Hungry Howie's - Order a large 1-topping pizza at Hungry Howie's and you can get a medium 1-topping pizza for $0.15 with the code TAXTIME. This offer is valid April 17-19 at participating locations. Not valid in Florida.
Tax Day Freebies 2017
Free Items on Tax Day 2017
Updated for Tax Day 2017
Tax day freebies are freebies given out by businesses on the day taxes are due, which this year falls on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. These tax day freebies can make an otherwise dreary day a little bit brighter.
Tax day freebies for 2017 include a free cookie from Great American Cookies, free Kona Ice, a free massage from HydroMassage, free corn dog at Hot Dog on a Stick, free paper shredding, free entry into national parks. and some other great deals.
In addition to the tax day freebies, you can also find a list of tax day discounts at the bottom of the page.