Sample Restaurant Dinner Menu
This sample restaurant dinner menu includes a variety of items, many of which cross over to the lunch menu. By using ingredients on several different menu items, you can keep your food inventory lower and reduce waste through spoilage and keep food cost low.
Along with the dinner menu, a new restaurant could add an appetizer menu, dessert menu and vegetarian menu to expand their selections.
Salads & Soup
• Caesar Selections- Crisp romaine tossed with our homemade Caesar dressing, croutons, and shredded parmesan cheese.
Chicken-$8.95 Shrimp-$9.95 Crab Cake-$11.95 Lobster-$15.95 Steak-$13.95
• Spinach Salad- Fresh spinach, mushrooms, and hard boiled egg served with warm bacon vinaigrette. $7.95
• Lobster Bisque- Fresh minced lobster in a thick and creamy broth with a touch of sherry. $5.95/$7.95
• Traditional New England Seafood Chowder- with clams, scallops, and shrimp. $5.95/$7.95
• French Onion Soup- $3.95/$5.95
From The Barnyard
• Traditional Filet Mignon- A half pound tenderloin wrapped in bacon and served on an English muffin. $23.95
• Bacon Bourbon Tenderloin Tips- Tenderloin tips, sautéed with bacon and mushrooms and finished in a bourbon-BBQ sauce. $18.95
• Rustlers Ribeye- Thick hand-cut prime rib grilled to your liking. $23.95
• Surf and Turf- A queen cut grilled ribeye served with shrimp and scallop alfredo. $28.95
• Roast Pork Loin- Slow roasted pork loin finished with a portabella demi-glace. $19.95
• Veal Saltimbocca- Tender veal cutlets sautéed with fresh sage and proscuitto.
Finished in the oven with mozzarella and served atop creamy asagio linguini. $19.95
From the Hen House
• A.D.’s Chicken Salitmbocca- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed with fresh sage and proscuitto. Finished in the oven with mozzarella and served atop creamy asagio linguini. $19.95
• Emeril’s Chicken- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed with mushrooms, spinach, artichoke hearts, fire roasted peppers, and sundried tomatoes.
Finished with a chipotle-chevre sauce. $18.95
• Chicken Scampi Roja- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed in a scampi sauce with sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Tossed with linguini and finished with roasted red pepper pesto and the chef’s choice of ravioli. $19.95
• Traditional Chicken Scampi- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed with mushrooms and tons of fresh garlic. Finished with white wine, sweet cream butter, and linguini. $17.95
• Chicken Marsala- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed with mushrooms and finished in a marsala and cream reduction. $16.95
• Chicken Picatta- Boneless breast of chicken sautéed with a light breading and finished with capers, fresh squeezed lemon and white wine. $16.95
Fresh From The Sea
• Seafood Sauté or Alfredo- Fresh haddock, sea scallops, gulf shrimp, and the chef’s choice of ravioli tossed in your choice of sauce.
Creamy Homemade Alfredo-$22.95 Garlic and White Wine-$19.95
• Sautéed Seafood Caprese- Fresh Haddock, gulf shrimp, and sea scallops sautéed with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic, and fresh mozzarella. $22.95
• Shrimp Scampi Roja- Fresh gulf shrimp sautéed in a scampi sauce with sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Tossed with linguini and finished with roasted red pepper pesto and the chef’s choice of ravioli.
• Traditional Shrimp Scampi- Gulf shrimp sautéed with mushrooms and tons of fresh garlic. Finished with sweet cream butter, scallions and white wine. $17.95
• Catch of the Day- Please ask your server (market price).
• Beer Battered Seafood Platter- Fresh haddock, gulf shrimp, and sea scallops dipped in Shipyard Export Ale batter, fried to a golden brown and served over a mountain of fries. $18.95 Fish and Chips- $16.95
• Baked Stuffed Seafood Selection- Your choice served on our homemade crabmeat stuffing.
Haddock-$15.95 Jumbo Sea Scallops-$18.95 Gulf Shrimp-$17.95
• Broiled Seafood Selection
Haddock-$13.95 Jumbo Sea Scallops-$16.95 Gulf Shrimp-$15.95