- A widely recognized personality associated with low-priced stocks
- Publishes Peter Leeds Stock Picks, a world-famous trade alert service that has sold over 40,000 subscriptions to individuals on six continents
- Interviewed by top media from America, China, Canada, Japan, Spain, Russia, Ireland, India, and many other nations
- Has appeared on NBC, CBS, Fox, CNN, Russia Today, and several dozen other outlets
Peter Leeds is a former writer with The Balance. He covered investing in penny stocks for almost two years.
He's the owner and CEO of PeterLeeds.com and he also owned PennyStocks.net.
Leeds has led panels at events including the prestigious Arch Investment Conferences in Manhattan. He's written for Forbes and his comments have been including in the Congress blog,Publications and Awards
- Author of "Penny Stocks for Dummies,"
- Author of "Invest in Penny Stocks: A Guide to Profitable Trading"
- Author of "Understanding Penny Stocks"
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.