Patrice J. Williams
- Has over a decade of experience writing, and has written for The Balance since March 2021
- Writes about frugal shopping and style on her website, Looking Fly on a Dime
- Hosts on-air segments on the Today Show, WEtv, and the Nate Berkus Show
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Temple University
- Work has appeared in Travel+Leisure, TripSavvy, USA Today, Fodor’s, Essence, HelloGiggles, and more
Patrice J. Williams creates content that’s focused on making lives easier. From sharing everyday lifestyle hacks to product recommendations, she enjoys providing readers with accessible, intimidation-free information. In addition to writing, Patrice also shares her shopping expertise on-air with segments on the Today Show, WEtv, and the Nate Berkus Show. She was also the Savvy Shopper reporter for WPIX in New York City. Patrice shares daily tips on her site, Looking Fly on a Dime. At Looking Fly on a Dime, Patrice writes about shopping on a budget and creating an individual sense of style.
Patrice lends her experience to The Balance, where she covers a wide variety of financial topics.
Patrice earned her Bachelor’s degree from Temple University. She majored in English with a minor in Journalism.