Accessing Orange County Probate Records Online
A common question estate planning attorney answer is how to obtain a copy of a deceased person's last will and testament or other probate court filings. Because probate records are public court records that anyone can read, if a will has been filed for probate then you should be able to obtain a copy of it.
Accessing Orange County, Florida Probate Records
If the estate you are interested in is being probated in the Orange County Circuit Court located in Orlando, Florida, then follow the links and instructions provided below to view the Orange County probate court dockets online:
- Click on the following link to access the Orange County, Florida Circuit Court website - My Orange Clerk Home.
- Click on Look Up Cases on myClerk.
- Click on Probate Case Records.
- Type in the decedent's first name and last name in the spaces provided.
- Once you locate the link to your probate case, click on it and you will see the following: judge presiding over the case; personal representative; attorney for the personal representative; and events and orders of the court.
Once you locate the documents you want to have copied, you can click on the link to the Locations, Maps and Hours for the clerk's office, visit the office in person or give them a call to determine the procedure for obtaining the copies and the costs involved.