- Megan Hanna is personal finance writer and accounting professor. Her work has appeared on sites such as FitSmallBusiness.com, AmericanExpress.com, SmartSocial.com, and OppLoans.com
- Megan holds an MBA with an emphasis in finance from Grand Canyon University and a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Phoenix
- Prior to launching her career in writing and education, Megan pursued a career in banking, where she rose to chief credit officer
Megan Hanna is an expert in commercial banking and accounting. Her work has appeared in such outlets as American Express, Smart Social, and OppLoans.
Megan’s professional writing is informed by her long career in banking, where she held roles of increasing responsibility ranging from commercial lender to chief credit officer. She attended Pacific Coast Banking School at the University of Washington, where she earned a graduate-level certificate in banking. Megan’s proudest accomplishment during her banking career was re-writing and managing the credit (lending) policies for Zions Bancorporation.
After years following her banking career to Colorado, Utah, and Washington, Megan returned to her hometown in rural Arizona, where she is now a personal finance writer and an accounting professor. She previously served as a writer and editor for Fit Small Business, where she managed content related to Business Finance, Personal Finance, Accounting, Taxes, Banking, and Credit Cards.
Megan earned a Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in finance from Grand Canyon University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting from the University of Phoenix. She is currently pursuing a Doctor of Business Administration with an emphasis in data analytics from Grand Canyon University.
- SBA Form 1919: What the Borrower Information Form Is & How to Fill It Out - Fit Small Business
- Restaurant Insurance Cost, Coverage, & Providers - Fit Small Business
- Electrician Insurance Cost, Coverage, & Providers - Fit Small Business
Latest From Megan Hanna
Best Mortgage Rates Today
Best 30-Year Mortgage Rates Today
Best Installment Loans for 2022
Credit Associates Review
Best 10-Year Mortgage Rates Today
Compare Current Mortgage Refinance Rates
Credit Repair Company Review Methodology
The 7 Best Debt Relief Companies of 2022
Best 15-Year Mortgage Rates Today
Best 529 Plans for 2022
Debt Relief Company Review Methodology
Best 20-Year Mortgage Rates Today
The 6 Best RV Loans of 2022
Best Online Financial Modeling Course in 2022