- Reviews articles at The Balance by fact-checking for accuracy and adding inline citations
- Licensed realtor focused on residential real estate
- Developed marketing programs, activities, and budgets to promote and grow insurance outsourcing business via trade shows, mail campaigns, white papers and articles, sales collateral, website, videos, and product demos
- Led cross-functional teams to develop and execute multi-channel direct marketing program
- Directed and advised marketing strategy for healthcare clinics, capturing a larger share of insured patients
Lori Stagliano is a residential realtor. Prior to starting a career in real estate, Lori held various marketing roles in the health insurance, healthcare, and financial services industries.
Lori received a Bachelor of Business Administration from Ohio University.