Ohio Station Outlets - The Market Platform in Burbank, Ohio
Profile, Hours, Directions, Review, Coupons and Sales, Store Listing
Shoppers visiting or living in the Cleveland, Akron and Canton areas can enjoy browsing over 60 nationally-known designer and retail brands at outlet prices. The popular name-brand outlet stores include Aeropostale Factory Store, Bon Worth, Christopher & Banks, G.H. Bass, Gap Outlet, Maurices, and Pendleton Outlet.
Originally named Lodi Station Outlets, the center was expanded and renamed Ohio Station Outlets - The Market Platform, in September 2015.
The expansion included over 30,000 square feet of shopping area for local merchants and craftsmen to sell a variety of merchandise, including handmade products, furniture, food, and other one-of-a-kind items.
Services provided to visitors to Ohio Station Outlets include a small food court, children's' playground, ATM, and area tourist information, plus it is a pet-friendly center. As an extra attraction, there are two vintage trains, the Sophie and the Victoria, that, for a small fee, take shoppers for rides around the center.
9911 Avon Lake Road
Burbank, Ohio 44214
- From Cleveland: Take I-71 South to Exit 204 (Route 83)
- From Akron: Take I-76 West I-71 South to exit 204 (Route 83)
- From Canton: Take I-77 North to I-76 West to I-71 South to exit 204 (Route 83)
- From Columbus: Take I-71 North to exit 204 (Route 83)
Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 9 pm and Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm
Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Holiday hours may vary.
Monday through Saturday - Noon to 7 p.m.
Sunday - Noon to 5 p.m.
The train hours are weather permitting and are subject to change without notice.
Information on Coupons, Sales and Events:
For shoppers looking for extra savings, the "Current Sales" section on the Ohio Station Outlets website has an ongoing list of current in-store promotions and printable coupons.
The outlet mall's Facebook page is also a good source for finding out about the deals available and about mall events.
Hot Ticket Preferred Program
For additional savings, Ohio Station Outlets offers a Hot Ticket to Savings loyalty program. Preferred members receive exclusive deals and additional savings from many of the outlet stores.
Review of Ohio Station Outlets
I visited the outlet mall before the name changed from Lodi to Ohio Station Outlets. I was asked to supervise a new store opening and ended up staying in the area for around two weeks.
When first driving to the outlet mall, I remember thinking that it was impossible that an outlet mall could be located out in such a rural area. I figured I was lost and, just when I decided to turn around, the outlet mall appeared, nestled behind a large field of (what I guessed) was wheat.
The mall itself is designed like a village, with paved sidewalks throughout. There are small bridges that add to the ambiance. The mall layout is simple and easy to navigate, and the covered walkways add some protection from inclement weather.
The sound of the trains enhances the feeling of stepping back in time. During the hectic moments of my visit, I rode the trains as a way to relax and zone out for a bit.
It was enjoyable to listen to the authentic sounds of the train and ride in the open air.
The roundup of outlet stores at the center was above average when I was there, however, based on the current list of stores there have been a lot of store closures. I cannot comment on how things are today, but based on reviews that I've read online, many shoppers give Ohio Station Outlets a (low) average rating.
Despite the store closures, I would visit Ohio Station Outlets again. The mall had a pleasant feel to it, and there are still some great outlet stores located there. Plus, I'd love to take another ride on one of the trains.
- 4th & Goal, 330-948-3816
- Adidas, 330-948-0060
- Aeropostale, 330-948-3103
- American Eagle Outfitters, 330-948-0185
- Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels, 330-948-5153
- Bath & Body Works, 330-948-9300
- Bon Worth, 330-948-2582
- Central Station
- Caboose Corner, 330-948-9929
- Carters, 330-948-5092
- Christopher & Banks / CJ Banks, 330-948-4124
- Corningware Corelle Revere Factory Store, 330-948-9961
- Dress Barn/Dress Barn Woman, 330-948-5044
- Eddie Bauer Outlet, 330-948-1529
- Famous Footwear Outlet, 330-948-9980
- G-H- Bass, 330-948-6566
- Gap Outlet, 330-948-0902
- Gymboree Outlet, 330-948-5106
- Justice - Just for Girls, 330-948-1069
- Kitchen Collection, 330-948-1636
- Lane Bryant Outlet, 330-302-8116
- Lee Wrangler, 330-948-5362
- Levi’s Outlet Store, 330-948-9902
- LOK Ceramics, 330-948-8100
- L’eggs Hanes Bali Playtex, 330-948-5212
- Maurices, 330-948-1409
- Motherhood Maternity Outlet, 330-948-5010
- Pendleton Outlet, 330-948-1472
- Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, 330-948-6550
- Rack Room Shoes, 330-948-8012
- Rack Room Shoes Outlet, 330-948-9202
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, 330-948-9953
- Sample N’ Gift, 330-948-9316
- SAS Factory Shoe Store, 330-948-4189
- Supplement Haven
- The Children’s Place Outlet, 330-948-0214
- The Jockey Store, 330-948-9971
- Tommy Hilfiger, 330-948-8872
- Toys R Us Express, 330-948-0013
- Under Armour Clearance House, 330-948-0279
- Van Heusen, 330-948-4320
- Vanity Fair, 330-948-1538
- VF for Her, 330-948-1705
- Wilsons Leather, 330-948-8700
- Yankee Candle, 330-948-0015