Learn About Live Nation Internships
Live Nation is a live-events company focused on concert promotions. It was formed as a spin-off of Clear Channel Communications, which then merged with Ticketmaster in 2010 to become Live Nation Entertainment. Live Nation promotes over 22,000 events annually with total attendance exceeding 50 million which is more than the NBA, NFL, and NHL combined.
In 2007 Live Nation founded a new music division, Live Nation Artists, to enable them to sign on recording artists, such as Madonna, Shakira, and U2 to long term contracts and acting as promoters for their tours.
Another Live Nation company, Front Line, is the world's top management company, representing over 250 artists. In 2006 Live Nation also acquired the House of Blues, which includes 13 live performance venues around the country.
Internships and Career Opportunities
As the world's largest live entertainment company, Live Nation offers a wide spectrum of internship and career opportunities at a broad number of locations, both domestic and abroad. They offer a fast pace, a fun atmosphere, and a passion for music and entertainment. As a global and growing business, they offer a world of opportunities for interns and employee to expand their skills and to develop their future careers. The range of opportunities is also varied, ranging from creative design and marketing services to utilizing the latest technology in developing advanced ticketing technologies.
- Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master’s program at an accredited college or university
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in Music Industry, Marketing, Entertainment/Sales or related
- Reliable transportation necessary
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
- Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required
Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Raleigh, NC; Cambridge, MA; Wallingford, CT; Bristow, VA; Atlanta, GA; West Palm Beach, FL; Hollywood, CA; other locations around the United States, Canada, and the world.