- President of Boyar's Intrinsic Value Research LLC
- Specializes in trying to uncover intrinsically undervalued U.S based companies
- Looks for investments outside of the mainstream regardless of industry or market capitalization
- Contributor to Harriman’s Book of Investing Rules: The Do’s & Don’ts of the World’s Best Investors
- Contributor at Forbes
- Host of The World According to Boyar podcast
Jonathan is currently President of Boyar’s Intrinsic Value Research LLC., an independent research boutique established in 1975. He is also a Principal of Boyar Asset Management, which has been managing money utilizing a value-oriented strategy since 1983.
Jonathan has been interviewed by Barron’s, Welling on Wall Street, and GuruFocus. He spoke at the 2017 London Value Investor Conference, the 2017 GuruFocus Value Conference, and the 2017 International Value Investing Conference. He is also a contributor to the latest edition of Harriman’s Book of Investing Rules: The Do’s & Don’ts of the World’s Best Investors. He is a senior contributor at Forbes as well as the host of The World According to Boyar podcast.