Jerri, Identity Theft Guide, is the author of two books about identity theft and personal cybersecurity.
For nearly two decades, Jerri has been writing about identity theft and issues related to personal security online. Her articles about security and other topics have appear in hundreds of publications and she's authored 14 books total, including:
- The Rational Guide to Preventing Identity Theft (Mann Publishing)
- The Personal Cybersecurity Bible (Thomson Course Technology)
- AdSense for Dummies (For Dummies)
- Google Analytics 2.0 (Wiley)
- The SEO Bible (Wiley)
- Brilliant Microsoft Vista Pocketbook (Prentice Hall, UK)
- Brilliant Microsoft Office 2007 Pocketbook (Prentice Hall, UK)
- Google Powered: Productivity with Online Tools (Wiley)
- PC Magazine Office 2007 Solutions (Wiley)
- Google Analytics (Wiley)
- The Gadget Geek's Guide to Your Sony PlayStation Portable (Thomson Course Technology)
- Cut the Cord! The Consumer's Guide to VoIP (Thomson Course Technology)
When I first learned about identity theft I thought that everyone should have the same information I knew. That's when it became my personal mission to get the word out about how identity theft happens, who the criminals that steal identities are, and why it happens. My desire is to help people learn how they're at risk and decide how to best protect themselves.