ING Direct Orange for Business
Review of the ING Direct Business Account
Update: ING Direct was sold and converted to Capital One, who continues to build on the services offered by ING Direct. Read more about Capital One 360 accounts, or continue reading for a record of how things used to be.
ING Direct has an online savings account for businesses. This page gives an overview of the ING Direct Orange for Business savings account.
Highlights of the ING Direct Business Savings Account
In many ways the ING Direct Orange for Business Savings Account is the same as the traditional Orange Savings Account.
The main difference is that a business can open the account, and you set up access for additional employees.
- No fees
- No minimums
- FDIC insured
- Up to three authorized users per account
- CDs and Savings
Orange for Business Savings Account Requirements
Keep these requirements in mind as you evaluate the account:
- You must mail in a voided check
- Your mailed check must have your business name printed on it
- Transfers must be completed electronically only (you can't mail them checks)
You can open an Orange for Business account for the following entities:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Not-for-profits (such as churches) and small organizations (such as a homeowners’ association).
Overall, this is a pretty good deal for businesses. However, remember that it's a self-service account for the web savvy business owner (there are some disadvantages to online banking).
For additional details on the ING Direct Orange for Business savings account, visit the ING Direct Website.