- Articles have appeared on sites such as Increment, AngelList, and Behind the Code
- She is a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors and is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop
- Hannah has written for Dotdash since January 2020
Hannah has written for software and startup publications including Increment, AngelList, and Behind the Code. She is interested about the impact of technology on business and culture.
Hannah received her master's from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and her undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California.
- Engineering Management: An Interview with Michael Lopp, Behind the Code
- ERMA's Whiz Kids, Increment
- Pair Programming: A Primer On Teamwork, AngelList
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.