- Research Associate for financial product reviews at Dotdash Meredith
- 10 years’ experience in pure and applied research
- Expertise in financial service research
Hannah has been conducting research for over a decade, with a recent focus on providing data-driven recommendations from synthesizing quantitative data with qualitative data on financial services and products.
Prior to joining The Balance team as a Research Associate, Hannah conducted research for Fortune 500 companies and multinational biotech companies including Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Takeda. Her experience leading rigorous studies for FDA reviews shaped her standard of research integrity which guides her work at Performance Marketing.
In her spare time, she enjoys playing the keyboard and reading nonfiction.
- Bachelor of Science in Social Behavior and Psychology, University of California, Irvine
- Master of Arts in General Psychology, New York University