Good2Go Auto Insurance Comparison Website
Good2Go Auto Insurance has been in business for more than 25 years. It is based out of Atlanta, Georgia and specializes in minimum-state required auto insurance, advertising discounted auto insurance premiums. The company is an insurance comparison website powered by EverQuote, a leading online auto insurance marketplace.
Good2Go Insurance provides auto insurance quotes for customers in the following states:
- Washington D.C.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Insurance Company Partners
Good2Go Auto Insurance provides auto insurance quotes through several prominent auto insurers including:
- Esurance: Esurance was established in 1999 and is a part of the Allstate family on insurers. This company is “A+” rated with A.M. Best. Esurance offers a usage-based auto insurance program called DriveSense.
- Mercury Insurance: Mercury Insurance Group provides auto insurance in 30 states as well as homeowners, condo, renters, umbrella and mechanical breakdown coverage. It has an “A+” Superior rating with A.M. Best.
- Farmers Insurance: Farmers Insurance Group has been in business since 1928 and provides home, auto, and business insurance to customers in all 50 states. It has an “A” Excellent rating with A.M. Best insurance rating organization.
- StateFarm: State Farm Insurance was founded in 1922 and offers auto, home, renters, condo, motorcycle, and life insurance as well as banking and investment products to customers across the U.S. The Company has an “A++” Superior rating with A.M. Best.
- Nationwide: Nationwide offers insurance in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Insurance products include auto, boat, motorcycle, homeowners, renters, life insurance, group medical, business, pet and farm insurance. A.M. Best has given Nationwide Insurance an “A+” Superior rating.
- Allstate: Allstate Insurance was founded in 1931 and is the 2nd largest writer of personal insurance in the U.S. It offers insurance in all U.S. states. Product offerings include business, home, life, auto, and motorcycle insurance. Allstate has an “A+” Superior rating with A.M. Best.
- MetLife: Although perhaps best known for its life insurance products, MetLife also offers auto and home insurance as well as financial and investment products. MetLife is an “A+” Superior rated insurer through A.M. Best.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance: Liberty Mutual Insurance offers home, auto, commercial and group disability insurance to customers in 45 U.S. states. The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Liberty Mutual Insurance has an “A” Excellent A.M. Best rating.
Good2Go Auto Insurance has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau. It has been a BBB accredited business since 5/29/2015 and has a total of 26 complaints with a 3-year period. Of these complaints, the majority were in the areas of billing/collection issues and programs with products/services. For more complete information, you can read the full Good 2 Go Auto Insurance BBB review.
How It Works
There are three basic steps in getting an auto insurance quote through the Good2Go auto insurance comparison website:
- Provide your Personal Information. This will include data about the make and model of your vehicle or vehicles as well as vehicle usage information and the type of auto insurance coverage you desire. You will have to give information about each driver living in your household, credit rating, education level, and occupation as well as any tickets or accidents you may have.
- Connect to insurers in your area. Initially, you will be asked for your zip code, so once you provide your personal information; you will receive quotes to review from insurers in your area. You will provide your email address and receive an email letting you know your quotes are ready for review.
- Find insurance quotes and purchase a policy. If you are interested in reviewing a particular quote, click on the link for the quote from the company of your choice and you will be taken to a quote page, you can review the quotes and chose to purchase the insurance policy or save your quote for a later time if you need more time to review.
- Defensive Driving Course Discounts: Completing a defensive driving course qualifies you to receive a 15% discount on your auto insurance premium. To find out which courses qualify for the discount, you can call 1-888-303-3430.
- Driver’s Education Discounts: By having any young drivers in your household complete an approved driver’s education course, you can earn up to 10% off of your auto insurance premium for any young drivers on your policy. Discounts vary by state.
- Good Student Discounts: For high school and college students who receive good grades, a 10% discount is available. The discount even applies after you have graduated from college, up to age 25.
- Homeownership Discounts: If you own a house, condo or mobile and it is located on your own land, you could qualify for a discount of up to 8%. For homeownership proof, you can provide property tax or mortgage records or a declaration page of your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Non-Owner Discounts: If you frequently drive another person’s vehicle and need insurance for it, you could qualify for a 25% discount on a non-owner auto policy. This provides the proof insurance required by the state for any non-owned vehicles you drive frequently.
- Multi-Car Discounts: Through Good2Go Auto Insurance, you can receive up to a 32% discount when you have more than one vehicle from the same household covered under your auto insurance policy.
- Paid-in-Full Discounts: Paying for auto insurance premium in one payment rather than in installments qualifies you to receive a 31% discount off your auto insurance premium.
- Prior Insurance Discounts: Policyholders who have maintained continuous auto insurance coverage for the prior six months are qualified to receive up to a 40% discount on auto insurance.
- Renewal Discounts: If you choose to renew their auto insurance policy through Good2Go auto insurance, you can receive up to a 15% renewal discount.
- Cell phone Safety Discounts: Good2Go Auto Insurance encourages safe driving by offering a cell phone safety discount. The discount is 5% for choosing not to text and drive. To qualify for the discount, drivers must install a text blocking device in the vehicle and provide a purchase receipt to the company via fax, email or postal service. The company also supports SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) and its efforts to encourage safe driving among young drivers.
- Airbag and Passive Restraint Discounts: Full-front seat airbags or a passive restraint system qualifies you to receive up to a 5% discount off of your auto insurance premium.
- Anti-Theft and VIN Etching Discounts: VIN etching or an installed anti-theft system on your vehicles qualifies you up to a 5% discount on auto insurance.
The Bottom Line
For auto insurance consumers looking for minimum state insurance coverage at a discounted price, Good2Go auto insurance provides a good resource for comparing rates and finding the best value on an insurance policy. Good2Go auto insurance has a good rating through the Better Business Bureau with a relatively small number of complaints of a 3-year period.
For those who are not comfortable giving out personal information online or for those who may not want to be contacted by multiple insurers, an auto comparison website may not be the best option. For those who don’t mind getting a few extra email notifications, you could find a good deal on an auto insurance policy by comparing rates from multiple insurers.
To receive a comparison quote for auto insurance, you may visit the Good2Go Auto Insurance website, call 888-303-3430 or use the contact us page with your comments, questions, suggestions or concerns.