Good2Go Auto Insurance has been in business for more than 25 years. It is based in Atlanta, Georgia and specializes in minimum state required auto insurance, advertising discounted auto insurance premiums. The company is an insurance comparison website powered by EverQuote, a leading online auto insurance marketplace.
Good2Go Insurance provides auto insurance quotes for customers in every state and Washington, D.C.
Insurance Company Partners
Good2Go Auto Insurance provides auto insurance quotes through several prominent auto insurers including:
- Esurance: Esurance was established in 1999 and is a part of the Allstate family of insurers. This company is “A+” rated with A.M. Best. Esurance offers a usage-based auto insurance program called DriveSense.
- Mercury Insurance: Mercury Insurance Group provides auto insurance in 11 states as well as homeowners, condo, renters, umbrella, and mechanical breakdown coverage. It has an “A” Excellent rating with A.M. Best.
- Farmers Insurance: Farmers Insurance Group has been in business since 1928 and provides home, auto, and business insurance to customers in all 50 states. It has an “A” Excellent rating with A.M. Best insurance rating organization.
- Nationwide: Nationwide offers insurance in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Insurance products include auto, boat, motorcycle, homeowners, renters, life insurance, group medical, business, pet, and farm insurance. A.M. Best has given Nationwide Insurance an “A+” Superior rating.
- Allstate: Allstate Insurance was founded in 1931 and is the largest publicly held personal lines insurer in the U.S. It offers insurance in all U.S. states. Product offerings include business, home, life, auto, and motorcycle insurance. Allstate has an “A+” Superior rating with A.M. Best.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance: Liberty Mutual Insurance offers home, auto, commercial, and group disability insurance to customers in 45 U.S. states. The company is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Liberty Mutual Insurance has an “A” Excellent A.M. Best rating.
Good2Go Auto Insurance has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau. It has been a BBB accredited business since May 29, 2015. For more complete information, you can read the full Good2Go Auto Insurance BBB review.
How it Works
There are three basic steps in getting an auto insurance quote through the Good2Go auto insurance comparison website:
- Provide your personal information. This will include data about the make and model of your vehicle or vehicles as well as vehicle usage information and the type of auto insurance coverage you desire. You will have to give information about each driver living in your household, credit rating, education level, and occupation as well as any tickets or accidents you may have.
- Connect to insurers in your area. Initially, you will be asked for your zip code, so once you provide your personal information, you will receive quotes to review from insurers in your area. You will provide your email address and receive an email letting you know your quotes are ready for review.
- Find insurance quotes and purchase a policy. If you are interested in reviewing a particular quote, click on the link for the quote from the company of your choice and you will be taken to a quote page, where you can review the quotes and choose to purchase the insurance policy, or save your quote for a later time if you need more time to review.
- Defensive Driving Course Discounts: Completing a defensive driving course qualifies you to receive a 15 percent discount on your auto insurance premium. To find out which courses qualify for the discount, you can call 1-888-303-3430.
- Driver’s Education Discounts: By having any young drivers in your household complete an approved driver’s education course, you can earn up to 10 percent off of your auto insurance premium for any young drivers on your policy. Discounts vary by state.
- Good Student Discounts: For high school and college students who receive good grades, a 10 percent discount is available. The discount even applies after you have graduated from college, up to age 25.
- Homeownership Discounts: If you own a house, condo, or mobile home that is located on your own land, you could qualify for a discount of up to 8 percent. For homeownership proof, you can provide property tax or mortgage records or a declaration page of your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Non-Owner Discounts: If you frequently drive another person’s vehicle and need insurance for it, you could qualify for a 25 percent discount on a non-owner auto policy. This provides the proof insurance required by the state for any non-owned vehicles you drive frequently.
- Multi-Car Discounts: Through Good2Go Auto Insurance, you can receive up to a 25 percent discount when you have more than one vehicle from the same household covered under your auto insurance policy.
- Paid-in-Full Discounts: Paying for your auto insurance premium in one payment rather than in installments qualifies you to receive up to 10 percent discount off your auto insurance premium.
- Prior Insurance Discounts: Policyholders who have maintained continuous auto insurance coverage for the prior six months are qualified to receive up to a 3-5 percent discount on auto insurance.
- Renewal Discounts: If you choose to renew their auto insurance policy through Good2Go auto insurance, you can receive up to a 3-5 percent renewal discount.
- Cell Phone Safety Discounts: Good2Go Auto Insurance encourages safe driving by offering a cell phone safety discount. The discount is 5 percent for choosing not to text and drive. To qualify for the discount, drivers must install a text blocking device in the vehicle and provide a purchase receipt to the company via fax, email, or postal service. The company also supports SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) and its efforts to encourage safe driving among young drivers.
- Airbag and Passive Restraint Discounts: Full front seat airbags or a passive restraint system qualifies you to receive up to a 5 percent discount off of your auto insurance premium.
- Anti-Theft and VIN Etching Discounts: VIN etching or an installed anti-theft system on your vehicles qualifies you up to a 5 percent discount on auto insurance.
The Bottom Line
For auto insurance consumers looking for minimum state insurance coverage at a discounted price, Good2Go Auto Insurance provides a good resource for comparing rates and finding the best value on an insurance policy. Good2Go Auto Insurance has a good rating through the Better Business Bureau with a relatively small number of complaints.
For those who are not comfortable giving out personal information online or for those who may not want to be contacted by multiple insurers, an auto comparison website may not be the best option. For those who don’t mind getting a few extra email notifications, you could find a good deal on an auto insurance policy by comparing rates from multiple insurers.