Executive Resume Example
The following is an example of a resume for an executive and consultant with highlights of the candidate's expertise and a profile.
Executive Resume Example
2901 City Street
Dallant, Texas 75000
Supply Chain/Sourcing…Manufacturing & Engineering…Strategic Planning…Process Redesign…Cost Reductions…Benchmarking/Reporting...Operations Improvement
Supply Chain, Operations and Consulting Executive with more than twenty years experience.
Positions and consulting engagements in a variety of industries, including Consumer Goods, Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Steel, Government, Retail & General Manufacturing. Diverse, comprehensive operational background, including Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics, Strategic Planning and Marketing.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
20XX - Present
Deputy Project Manager, Receivership Oversight Analysis Project (consultant)
- Co-led team for analysis of over half trillion dollars in inception assets ($0.58 T) from over 200 banks.
- Deputy Project Manager for team of up to (33) finance, accounting and reporting professionals.
- Jointly sold $11 million dollars of consulting/staffing projects to multiple client functional areas.
- Primary expert on performance of over $30 billion in structured transactions for oversight organization.
20XX – 20XX
Senior Managing Consultant, Supply Chain Strategy
Consult on SCM/operational issues, primarily to leading Consumer Products & Retail companies.
Focus is Supply Chain, including Procurement/Sourcing, S&OP, Logistics/Transportation, PLM & Inventory.
- Identified business intelligence/reporting needs in Western Europe at the world’s largest beer company.
- Led assignment to analyze dashboarding requirements for a large consumer products company.
- Developed the top-level framework for the global sourcing for one of the world’s largest Retailers.
- Led the technology strategy development for the private label food manufacturing for a $70B grocer.
- Developed supply chain benefits and execution details for one of the world’s largest steel companies, in conjunction with a major SAP engagement to support consolidation of over (100) acquisitions.
PepsiCo, Frito-Lay Division
20XX – 20XX
Section Manager, Production/Operation; R&D TPC (Pilot & Testing Plant)
Led a team of approximately (50) salaried associates, including (5) Managers, for a 3-shift facility, with (6) Production areas: Potato Chips, Corn, Extrusion, Baked Products, Pretzels and Packaging as well as (4) of the Support functions: Quality, Laboratory & Analytics, Safety and Sanitation/Food Safety.
- Supported new product tests, test markets, intermediate scale production and equipment development.
- Improved Customer Service metric by 8% over previous year, measured across hundreds of tests.
- Reduced overall facility Downtime by 20% and achieved aggressive Production downtime goal.
20XX - Present
- Consulted to more than ten companies in diverse areas including: Turnaround Management, Intellectual Property, Strategic Planning, Retail, Credit Scoring, M&A, Promotional Products and Telecom.
- Designed new Product Development Processes for a well-known Life Sciences client.
- Restructured operations at a Pune, India manufacturing company for a major global conglomerate.
- Developed Sourcing Strategy for a major national Energy company reviewing all areas of manufactured products and services ($1.2 Billion). Savings from project expected to surpass $30 million annually.
- Completed the work-out for a local LBO firm of a major Food company after their filing of Chapter 11 (associate staff member of their Turnaround Group). Led analysis of A/R position & cash flow forecast.
Arthur D. Little, Inc.
20XX – 20XX
Management Consulting: Operations, SCM, Engineering/PLM & Strategy
Led or participated in over (25) engagements in Business Process Redesign, Productivity, R&D/Product Development and Strategic Planning in the United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe.
- Co-led Strategic Management of Technology (R&D) engagement for a +$5 billion Korean Oil and Chemical producer. Developed Technology Strategy for four divisions, redesigned technology processes and identified activities required for new R&D center in central Korea.
- Assisted a major integrated Steel producer in closing the Purchasing function at its mill and reopening at headquarters, as well as identified immediate cost reductions. Savings estimated at $15 million per year from improvements. Following this success, invited to restructure Maintenance organization next.
- Led a re-engineering of the Engineering Change Order Process for one of the world's largest automotive component suppliers. New process design allows for more rapid change processing, fewer technical and financial resources spent for change incorporations and superior engineering solutions.
- Designed feasibility, evaluation and start-up plan for new manufacturing facility in the Amazon Free Trade Zone. Used dual approach to evaluate economics and design operational requirements.
The Ford Motor Company
Marketing Leadership Program (MBA Internship)
Co-developed corporate strategy in Affinity Marketing (partnering), including organizational and operations restructuring, for presentation to North American executive management.
The University of Texas
Master of Business Administration
Master of Science, Manufacturing Engineering
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineer
- Languages: French (Fluent), Spanish (Basic)
- Developed internationally cited economic index
- Quoted in over 100 newspapers & magazines, including Wall Street Journal, Crain’s and Money
More Sample Resumes
Sample resumes, including chronological, functional, and mini, as well as templates for resume writing.
Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter sample, entry-level, targeted and email cover letters.
Please Note: Samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.