- Eric has over 10 years of finance and business writing experience
- He has written for The Balance since 2017
- He is an MBA graduate from the University of Denver
- His work has appeared on Business Insider, Investopedia, Huffington Post, and more
Before writing about finance and investing, Eric worked for companies like TD Ameritrade, SoFi, and Citizens Bank. Now, he writes for outlets like Credible.com, Investopedia, Business Insider, the Houston Chronicle, Forbes, MSN, Aol, Nasdaq, and more.
Eric is an MBA graduate from the University of Denver.
- How to Find Out If You Should Refinance Your Mortgage, Credible.com
- How I Make Multiple Credit Cards With Big Annual Fees Work for Me, SlickDeals.com
- What is Umbrella Insurance? it Can Protect You if You Get Sued, Business Insider
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.