Emily Delbridge has over 13 years of experience as a licensed Personal Lines Insurance Agent, and more than seven years of experience writing about insurance, loans, and other personal finance topics. Emily has been the Car Insurance and Loans Expert for The Balance (and prior to that, About.com) since 2011.
- Emily has been the Car Insurance and Loans Expert for The Balance (and prior to that, About.com) since 2011
- She received her Property and Casualty Insurance License from the Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Services
- She has contributed significantly to Great Michigan Insurance
Emily has been in the insurance business since 2005, with her primary focus on personal lines insurance. She has significantly contributed to the book of business for Great Michigan Insurance, an independent agency, over the course of eight years.
Emily received her Property and Casualty Insurance License in February 2005 from the Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Services of Lansing, Michigan. Emily takes regular continuing education classes in insurance.
The Balance work:
- How to Get Insurance Without a License
- Gap Insurance vs. Loan/Lease Payoff
- Do I Have to Repair My Car After an Insurance Claim Accident?
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.