Educational Director of Operations Resume Example
The following is an example of a resume profiling the employment, academic, and volunteer history of an educational director of operations.
Director of Operations Resume Example
First Name Last Name
1234 Evergreen Terr., Simsbury, CT 06081
Dynamic, detail-oriented Operations Manager with fifteen years of experience developing and maintaining all non-instructional services for a middle school of 500 students and faculty.
Successfully develop and manage annual school budgets. Administer and improve essential data systems, and maintain efficiency in all day-to-day operations. Award-winning management and communication skills and ability to think outside of the box. Expert at developing innovative and unique programs and techniques that result in profound competency spikes for students in both the language arts and mathematics.
Director of Operations, ABC Middle School, July 20XX - present
- Develop and manage school’s budget, successfully administering all purchasing processes while maintaining accurate records of financial transactions.
- Maintain all school data systems, tracking all employee and student records, school schedules, and supply and asset inventories.
- Maintain direct communication with the school’s leadership team (including the school principal and deans), information technology staff, and all maintenance, construction, and planning teams.
- Directly supervise the three back-office coordinators and two student interns.
Education Director, ABC Middle School, June 20XX - July 20XX
- Established, implemented and evaluated educational journey's for all club members based on pre-determined academic segments with a focus on technology-driven activities and programs.
- Created and added "Learning Labs" to the educational experience throughout the middle school, resulting in a competency spike of over 65 percent in both the language arts and mathematics.
- Increased community and individual volunteer and parental engagement by 40 percent by creating and utilizing innovative custom recruitment and retainment techniques.
Director of Tutoring, ABC Middle School, May 20XX – June 20XX
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, and managed 25 tutors annually for the middle school after-school program.
- Managed the budget and distributed payments to all tutors.
- Tracked students’ progress using school data system and regularly communicated with the school leadership team on student's progress.
- Coordinated and taught weekly seminars on tutoring strategies to tutors.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Operations and Technology Management, Blue University, May 20XX (anticipated graduation date)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Green College, May 20XX
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Skills and Other Relevant Experience
- Experience with SIS, Oracle-Based FMPS (Financial Management Purchasing System), and proficient in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Manage a staff of 25 educational volunteers at a local after-school community-based program serving underprivileged and at-risk teens and tweens.
- Fluent in Spanish and French
Sample resumes, including chronological, functional, and mini, as well as templates for resume writing.
Sample Cover Letters
Cover letter samples for a variety of career fields and employment levels, including an internship cover letter, entry-level cover letter, targeted, and email cover letters.
Note: Samples are provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.