Camryn Rabideau is a full-time freelance writer living in Rhode Island. Thanks to her Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design, which included several courses in interior decorating, she's become an expert on all things home.
- Camryn has contributed to Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today, and Reviewed
- She studied design and merchandising at University of Rhode Island
Camryn has contributed to popular sites like Martha Stewart, InStyle, Food52, Taste of Home, USA Today and more.
Camryn received her Bachelor of Science in Textiles, Merchandising and Design from University of Rhode Island.
- How to Create a Color Palette for Your Home That You Won't Get Sick Of, Food52
- 15 Things You Should Never Buy at a Convenience Store, USA Today
- 11 Cookware Accessories You Won’t Know How You Lived Without, Chowhound
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.