An email marketing program that provides 150 templates and a host of powerful, easy-to-use email marketing tools. Other features include:
- Customization - Customize templates and sign up forms to support your brand.
- List Management - Collect, manage, and send to specific segments of subscribers.
- Tracking - Track the performance of each email you send or an email campaign as a whole.
- Deliverability - Use the tools provided to get more messages delivered to your subscribers.
Cost: Plans start at $19/month.
A simple email creation tool that offers 1,200 possible email variations. Other features include:
- Tracking - See who's receiving, opening and clicking links in your emails.
- Customization - Pick from categories like newsletters, industries like real estate, and themes like special occasions.
- Organization - Store your lists in Campaigner, and automatically manage opt-ins and opt-outs.
- Deliverability - Get your messages delivered since 97% of Campaigner emails avoid spam filters and reach the inbox.
Cost: Plans start at $19.95/month.
An email marketing tool that includes free personal coaching and support by phone, email, chat, and in person. Other features include:
- Customization - Choose a customizable template and easily edit it with one click.
- Security - Grow and store your lists in a secure, permission-based environment.
- Social Media Integration - Promote your campaigns on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter and see social stats.
- Deliverability - Use the anti-spam checker to make sure your campaigns get delivered.
Cost: Plans start at $20/month.
An email marketing solution that helps small business owners deliver information and convert subscribers to paying customers. Top features include:
- Customization - Use the Email Creator to add photos and edit them inside your email, save snippets, and view drafts history.
- Tracking - Track campaigns, compare follow-ups, measure site conversions, and segment subscribers.
- List Management - Import contacts directly into your email campaigns from your hard drive and from 16 different services and mail clients.
- Message Preview - Make sure all the elements of your email render correctly.
Cost: Plans start at $15/month.
An email and social media marketing tool that is built around small business needs. Top features include:
- Customization - Pick a template from hundreds of options and create custom messages with the drag-and-drop message creation tool.
- Social Media - Publish directly to Facebook and Twitter, and track the popularity of your posts.
- Tracking - See how popular your emails are with your contacts by tracking opens, clicks, and unsubscribes.
- Deliverability - Take advantage of a team of delivery specialists who make sure your messages get delivered.
Cost: Plans start at $14/month.
An email marketing tool that was created to grow with your business. Features include:
- Customization - Select a pre-designed template, or customize your own email newsletter from scratch.
- Mobile Distribution - Use Email Beamer to send a campaign from any email app or your smartphone, without having to log in to MailChimp.
- A/B Split Testing - Test different subject lines and messages to fine-tune your campaigns.
- Facebook Integration - Use Facebook to make connections, add fans, and get the word out about your newsletter.
Cost: A free plan is available.
An email marketing service that includes 700 templates and step-by-step email creation tools. Other features include:
- Customization - Choose an email template, or create your own email newsletter from scratch using HTML.
- Tracking - Track responses, opens, clicks and sales in the dashboard.
- Social Sharing - Include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn icons in your emails so your email recipients can share your email to their social networks.
- Deliverability - Get your messages delivered with over 98% inbox delivery rates.
Cost: A free plan is available.
7 Best Small Business Email Marketing Services for 2017
A List of Options for Building an Email List for Your Business
Email marketing can be an effective way for small business owners to reach current customers, find new leads, and convert those leads into customers. And there are a lot of options when it comes to email marketing platforms.
Here are seven email marketing solutions that can help you begin to build an email marketing list and use it to grow your business.