Brian O’Connell is a best-selling investment and finance book author and contributor to numerous national business platforms. A former Wall Street bond trader and the author of two best-selling books; “The 401k Millionaire” and “CNBC’s Creating Wealth”, he has 20 years of experience covering business news and trends, particularly in the financial, technology, political and career management sectors. His byline has appeared in dozens of top-tier national business publications, including CBS News, Bloomberg, Time, MSN Money, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TheStreet.com, Yahoo Finance, CBS Marketwatch, and many more. Visit his web site at: https://brianoco.contently.com/. Or, visit this Amazon.com link http://www.amazon.com/Brian-OConnell/e/B001H6US9Y for a list/review of some of his book titles. Reach out to him at LinkedIn, at https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAAHw904BeAM0PZWADi_lJ2ln9iA_J0Yt1lQ&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile.
1. Here’s a brief list of continuing projects:
2. My background in business and finance. I spent six years on Wall Street, as an over-the-counter trader for Kidder Peabody and as a corporate bond trader for Delaware Funds.
3. My background as a writer/editor. I’ve written 14 books, six of them strictly financial titles, for major publishers. I’ve also written hundreds of articles for business media platforms like Time, MSN Money, Yahoo Finance, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Street.com, Bloomberg, Registered Representative, Financial Planning, and many, many others. I’ve also written and edited white papers, web content, speeches, brochures, sales letters, e-books, and newsletters for investment firms like Fidelity, Vanguard Group, Bank of America, and any others.
4. My experience with online business-media resources. I’ve written and edited online financial editorial projects for Time.com, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet.com, AARP, Fidelity Investments, Bank of America, and Newsmax.com, among others. I also ghostwrote a book on Google AdWords, and I’m completely comfortable executing online strategies such as using SEO and hyperlinks, using DreamWeaver and NetObjects, and focusing on keyword density, among other online publishing strategies.
5. My experience I’ve had with online publishing. I’ve written the bulk of content for business/financial websites like CollegeBoard.com; RocketDaddy.com; and key sections of AARP’s web site. I’ve also handled three financial blogs; for Time.com, Daniweb.com and MoneyCoach.com.
Bachelors Degree, Journalism and Communications, at University of Massachusetts.
As a trader and investors, I've made money and made mistakes. Learn from my experience, and profit from it—one trade at a time.