Bank of America Internships
Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations offering a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving more than 54 million consumer and small businesses as well as over 5,700 retail banking offices, nearly 17,000 ATM’s and 19.8 million active users from over 175 countries.
- Corporate Staff and Support
- Global Consumer and Small Business Banking
- Global Wealth and Investment Management
- Global Corporate and Investment Banking
Internships are available to full-time undergraduate or graduate students currently attending an accredited college/university and who also meet the following requirements:
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Business or technical-related majors
- Non-graduation status (graduation date no earlier than August of the year in which the internship takes place)
- Ability to work 40 hours per week for the entire program (10 to 12 weeks)
Internship Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits (such as access to Associate Banking and 2 paid days off for those working 10 weeks or more).
- Interns are classified as temporary associates for benefit purposes.
Application Process and Deadline
Applicants are required to register and submit a profile online to apply for all internships with Bank for America.
To ensure that your application has been sent, be sure to get to the final "Thank You" page when applying.
Internships typically begin in May and continue through August. The application deadline is mid-February of each year, and open positions are usually filled by mid-April.
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
Careers in Finance
Recruiting on college campuses for finance jobs also begin much earlier than for most other industries. Students are often surprised to see recruiting deadlines for careers in finance beginning in September.