- Member of the The Balance's Financial Review Board
- Compliance executive for globally-focused financial institutions
- Expert in regulatory management and financial crimes compliance
- Certified anti-moneylaundering specialist
- Extensive experience managing programs overseeing mortgage and consumer lending, personal banking, and internal controls
Andrew has led compliance programs for major global banks from South America to Europe as well as US-domiciled institutions with both community and international focuses. Equally at home designing programs to manage fraud and other financial crime risks as establishing comprehensive programs to ensure lending and deposit programs are compliant with the broad range of government requirements for accuracy and completeness, Andrew carries a reputation around the world as a versatile and effective leader in the financial services industry.
Andrew is the chief compliance officer at Interaudi Bank & Ameraudi Asset Management, where he covers all aspects of regulatory and financial crime compliance. Previous to his current position, Andrew was a vice president and chief compliance officer at Itau Corpbanca's New York, N.Y. branch.
Andrew began his career as a conservatory-trained classical musician. After joining the working world as a music teacher and freelance musician, he returned to school to earn an MBA at DePaul University. There he was the recipient of the Nicholson Fellowship and Shaeffer Leadership award.