Amanda Lauren is a lifestyle writer and host of Between The Likes on EverTalk and Bravo Backstage on TVCO. She has written for The Balance since February 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Forbes, Real Simple, Reader’s Digest, Family Handyman, and A Sweat Life.
- Amanda has written for The Balance since February 2020.
- She has a B.S. in Theater from Bucknell University.
Amanda Lauren is a contributor to Forbes, Real Simple, Reader’s Digest, Family Handyman and A Sweat Life among other sites. She also teaches communications workshops to public relations firms, and hosts Between The Likes on EverTalk and Bravo Backstage on TVCO.
Amanda Lauren has a B.S. in Theater from Bucknell University.
- How Coronavirus Is Impacting Home Buyers And Sellers, Forbes
- How Hiring An Interior Designer Can Help Save Money On Renovations And Increase The Value Of A Home, Forbes
- Home Security Offers That Are Actually Scams, Reader's Digest
About The Balance and Dotdash
The Balance makes personal finance easy to understand. It is home to experts who provide clear, practical advice on managing your money. Whether you’re looking to invest, buy a home, save for retirement, or achieve another financial goal, The Balance will answer your questions with straightforward personal financial advice.
The Balance is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the internet, according to comScore, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.